Credibility is what matters when Porsche insurance valuation claims end up in court.
Three decades of experience in expert insurance valuation services and specifically Porsche insurance valuations with extensive market intelligence makes our opinion highly credible. The UK’s biggest motoring brands and thousands of consumers have relied on our valuation services, and our market expertise has been called upon in a number of valuation court cases.
John Glynn: Porsche Insurance Valuations
Porsche Valuations is owned by John Glynn. Now active in the motor trade for more than thirty years, John’s experience includes:
- Ten years as Older Car and Consumer Editor for Glass’s Guide: the UK motor trade’s price ‘bible’
- An acknowledged motor trade expert, published in Autocar, Top Gear and MSN Cars
- Author of numerous UK retail ‘Buyers Guides’
- Five years in professional retail and fleet car purchasing
- Over twenty years in car auction purchase and disposal
- Motor Trade Financial Services training with Capital Bank
John’s Porsche insurance valuation credentials include:
- Media and marketing for the UK’s biggest independent Porsche dealers
- Professional Porsche journalist for more than ten years
- Classic Porsche 911 club founder
- Ferdinand Porsche Magazine owner
- A personal classic car collection including five Porsche models